Wednesday 10 December 2008

Day 55 - Tues 09 Dec 2008

Given the lateness I got to bed the previous night, a late lay in was sorely needed and despite a tedious continual "hum" of rht efridge in the room and the builders working from early in the morning next door that you could hear through the windows, I woke at 4pm!

A shower later and a walk through town got me to The Raj Mahal, a restaurant serving "Classical and Contemporary Indian cuisine". I ordered two popadums, a 660ml bottle of Cobra lager with lamb kebab for starters followed by chicken balti with basmati rice and a plain naan and then set about getting the manual version of my travel journal up to date for the last few days, which I have now done :-)

The food was decent enough, though again nothing really to phone home about, then once it reached about 9.30pm I headed back to the hostel.

No comments: