Wednesday 10 December 2008

Day 57 - Thurs 11 Dec 2008

The day started relatively early at 11am and after walking in to town and purchasing a few more things in order to wrap up presents, I then spent the best part of the afternoon doing so. I'd been to a fairly basic chinese restaurant for chicken chow mein whilst in town, which was nice enough. After preparing the package to go back to England I walked to the Post Office and after an exorbitant amount of form-filling (including an export invoice!), got the package in the post.

For my evening meal, I went to Mum's - a Japanese and Korean restaurant - just around the corner from the hostel. I ordered a Benton box, which had a variety of foodstuffs in it. It was quite nice but compared to the previous night's food it didn't quite stack up.

I believe this was the first time I'd ever - knowingly - had sushi of any sort as the salmon in the box was definitely raw.

No comments: